Meet Dr. Jesser
Dr. Kenneth H. Jesser, our physician and founder is board-certified as a Vein Specialist by the American Board of Phlebology, and is a graduate of The Johns Hopkins Medical School. After completing residencies and receiving board certifications in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, he continued on to practice at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage, CA for 14 yrs, from 1988-2003 while also serving as Medical Director of Emergency Services from 1992-1997. He subsequently received extensive postgraduate training in Phlebology, the medical specialty that treats vein disease. Dr. Jesser is among the first group of physicians internationally to meet the strict requirements of ethics, training and experience required to receive certification by the American Board of Phlebology.
As a former physician trainer for Syneron Laser, Dr. Jesser also has a particular expertise and interest in the use of cosmetic injectables and fillers as anti-aging agents. He additionally is trained, certified and experienced in the SmartLipo™ procedure for minimally invasive body contouring, fat removal and skin tightening.
- Board Certified, American Board of Phlebology, 2001-present
- American College of Phlebology, 2001 - present
- Re-certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine, 1989, 1999, 2009-present
- Board Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine, 1989-present
- EVLAS Procedure
- SmartLipo Laser Assisted Liposuction
- FotoFacial RF® Procedure
- Allergan Platinum Certification 2010-present
- SpaMedica - Toronto, Canada
- Syneron Physician Partner, and Physician Trainer